Bridging the gap in participation with high quality provision
Backed by Science
What is sports psychology?
“I am a chartered psychologist and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. I have over ten years experience working with children and adolescents both within and outside the National Health Service. I am passionate about working with young people to enhance emotional wellbeing and subsequent life opportunities.”
Dr Rebecca Trikic
A word from our Expert
- Helping to inform individualised programs
- Providing group sessions to support positive emotional wellbeing, self esteem, confidence and team building
- All groups aim to be fun and creative, as well as teaching practical skills to enhance wellbeing
- Individual psychology sessions on request to further develop self esteem and overall emotional wellbeing
- Parental consultation sessions on request
Our Work in Schools:
- We provide emotional welling education, counselling, workshops and consultations to pupils and staff, catering for schools located in the Midlands and North East England.