Bridging the gap in participation with high quality provision
Become part of the Elite Programme
Becoming part of the Elite Scholarship entitiles you to take part in the JPL and represent Qualitas to bridge the gap between grass root and academy football. It is a great opportunity for the children to develop and test their football skills against high level opposition.
Being an Elite Scholar includes the following:
- Opportunity to train 3 times a week during the summer (June – August), and 2 times a week throughout the season (September – April, as they will have games on the Saturday) with their age group and designated coach.
- Regular games in the Junior Premier League every Saturday throughout the season (September – April) playing against Category 4 academies/Centre of Excellence’s, Development teams and Coaching schools.
- Biannually reports Player Pathway reports (August – Apirl). Feedback on how your child is developing at Qualitas.
- Academy fixtures arranged for midweek throughout the season (We are proposing to join a development league for this which includes the likes of Chesterfield FC, Rotherham United, Doncaster Rovers, York City etc… to ensure these games are more regular – This will be an opportunity to stretch our scholars even further alongside the JPL
- Personal log in to access the Qualitas online portal where all of the above will be detailed (Fixtures, Training sessions, Pathway reports etc…). This will be specific to your child.
In terms of kit, you can purchase that online. The kit will arrive a month from the order date as we use an independent supplier to make our kit. As a Qualitas Scholar, your child will be expected to have the following pieces of kit:
- Home Kit: Red Nike Top, White Nike Shorts, Red Nike Socks
- Away Kit: Grey Nike Top, Black Nike Shorts, Black Nike Socks
- GK Kit: Any GK Kit on website
- Nike Black Training t-shirt
- Nike Training Wear (Hoodies, Rain Jacket, Winter coat etc…)